Our Practice is Open!
Posted on May 27, 2020
As shelter-in-place restrictions in our community begin to ease, we would like to provide you with an update on the reopening of our practice and the precautions we are taking to maintain the safest possible office environment. We are very excited to see you and we want you to be assured that your health and safety are our top priorities.
We will be operating within our normal business hours 9am to 5pm. As of now, we can see all patients with appointments capable of wearing a face mask. All medical spa facials are still not available at this time. We have significantly heightened our already stringent protocols of sterilization and infection control in the office, and we are regularly disinfecting common areas and surfaces that are frequently touched. All members of our team are being evaluated daily for illness and health concerns, and we are utilizing personal protective equipment (PPE) for examinations and treatments.
Here are a few of the adjustments that will be necessary for patients at our office:
- If you have a fever or are feeling symptoms of any type of illness, we ask that you contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- A mask or facial covering will need to be worn upon arrival at our office. It must fully cover the nose, mouth, and chin.
- Before your appointment, we will ask that you complete a health and wellness screening that includes a questionnaire and a temperature check.
- Our goal is to provide a seamless and near touchless experience. All forms and post-op instructions will be assigned via the Remedly Patient Portal. We encourage all patients to access, review and sign their forms from the comfort of their home before they arrive.
- Please arrive at your appointment alone so that we can minimize the number of people in the office environment at one time.
- When you arrive at our office, we will ask you to remain in your vehicle and notify us of your arrival so we can greet you at the door.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple points throughout the office. We ask that you please utilize the hand sanitizing solution.
- We ask that you respect the social distancing measures recommended by local, state, and federal health authorities by keeping a minimum distance of six feet between other guests. We have taken precautions in terms of scheduling and in the reception area to accommodate this.
If you would rather not visit the office at this time, please note that we are still offering Virtual Consultations that can be done via an online video link from the comfort of your home.
We can’t wait to see you! If you have any questions about scheduling an appointment or the precautions we are taking at our office, please don’t hesitate to contact us through our website or call us in Los Gatos at 408-418-0808 or Sacramento at 916-678-4188.